Sunday, May 31, 2009

Before and After Pictures . . . sorry, I couldn't post the smell of CLEAN!

These are my hot pads, yes I actually use them  . . . .  that is why they look the way they do. They go well with my poor old stove  ;-)  They have gone and done some serious cooking at girls camp, turkey looking (I camp while Jon goes hunting), other camping and at home on a daily basis.  Even though you can see some difference in the two pictures, it really doesn't do justice to the difference.  They were really greasier than you can see in the first pic.

My and Rob's work clothes are very fresh, with no odor left at all.  I had been wearing mine every day for a week working outside.  The best thing is that they smell clean . . . as in, nada!  Can you tell that I have never bought into the "fresh scent" line?  The only thing that could be better would be if they had hung our on the line . .  . sunshine is the best!  Too bad it fades everything at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment