Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Believe It or Not!

Believe it or not, I have been busy trying new ideas with my food storage and cooking outside.   I have also been making bread and treats.  I have even been taking pictures!  Left is a giant foilie of the sweet and sour chicken.


I have also fallen in love with making this Artisan Bread.  I am trying to figure how to make several smaller ones for bread bowls.  Each baking dish needs a lid.

It has been a busy time with getting ready for another school year of baby sitting and just cleaning out thirty two years of accumulating marriage  junk  . . .  Let me make it clear, I am getting rid of the junk, not the husband!

I am finding it hard to organize everything so that I can get to it to rotate through using my food stuffs on a regular basis.

I hope to start posting all of these tonight . . . after the grand sons come over to paint and make some wooden toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment