So here we go for making Chili Stacks.
- Place about an ounce of chips in your bowl. My chili is nice and thick, helps the chips stay crisper. If you use the soupier style, your chips will get a little softer and chewier.
- Pour about a cup of hot chili over the chips. Sprinkle on some
- grated cheese. If the chili is leftover like mine, this is where
- you nuke it to heat it up.
- Here is your ooey gooey yumminess. At this point it's time to sprinkle all kinds of goodies over the top.
- Salsa,diced tomatoes, chopped onion, sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, corn, cilantro. What ever floats your boat!